Hats

Friday, November 12, 2010

Little Big Planet Sackboy Hat (#1 attempt)




Okay, I'm proud but not proud of myself on this hat.I made this pattern up as I went. I did however learn the this stitch from a lady on youtube. She kept messing up and some of the video was missing. Therefore it just messed me up completely. I think it was an attempt of a U-stitch. I'm not sure. I do know that I won't be subscribing to anymore of her videos. LOL! This hat fit a little too snug. I'm not done adding the tassles yet either. My fiancee wants me to make him one without earflaps. Again, it was too snug so he couldnt fit this one. I'll also have make it using a bigger loom. Here is what I used


- 9.5" Boye Green Loom
- U-stitch?
- Lion Brand #125 Billings Chocolate Yarn Super Bulky Size 6
- Red Heart #0376 Burgundy Yarn Medium Size 4
- Red Heart #0311 White Yarn Medium Size 4
- 2 Buttons

No comments: